We’ve been hard at work addressing all of the feedback from last year as well as our own ideas on improving the event for all participants. Here are some of the highlights:
- Racer registration fee will be half of what it was last year, now at $50
- We will have an unlimited number of $20 “pit passes” for crew members who want to ride along or just party in the pits (there is a limit of one crew vehicle per race vehicle in the pits – extra crew cars can park in the car show or public parking)
- Spectators have free admission this year! They aren’t allowed in the pits, but they will have free admission to watch the races, car show, and other activities in development.
- We are partnering with CPAS West, a group we are forming to manage a larger spectator-focused event surrounding Boxer Battle. Redline Society has gracefully taken the lead on producing the car show portion. This will include a huge car show, DJ, and other activities! Those who have expressed interest to date include DoDo Logic, 306 Motor Club, SSOC, RSOC, and the list keeps growing!
- We are partnering with CRUZ 96.3FM to insure that our event attracts as much of the car and car-interested community as possible.
- We have arranged for the food huts to be open, both in the pits and in the grand stands, so that food and refreshments are available all day long. This also means no stopping for lunch which means more racing time!
- Last but not least, registration starts March 29th!